Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Girls Go To Mexico Part 4 - Hammocks and Sunsets

¡Holla Mis Amigas!

As you've probably been able to gather from parts 1, 2, and 3 of my Girls Go To Mexico series, we had a fabulous time!  I ended up coming home with nearly 800 photos and a good number of them were scenic sunset shots.  I decided it would be poetic to comprise a post of sunset shots to commemorate the sun setting on our trip.  Obvious?  Perhaps.  Fabulous?  Most definitely.

Most of these photos were taken on the beach where the resort has two hammocks, so before we get to the sunsets, I thought I would share some shots of the girls having hammock time.  It was extra exciting for me since it was my first time in the hammocks.  Yes, it was my fourth trip, but up until this year, I would come home and feel like I failed myself a bit by not spending a little time lounging in the hammocks.  Not this year.



Has anyone ever looked more fab in a hammock than Janice?  I doubt it.





Since Janice was in the other hammock, I joined Tina in hers.  Those are my tootsies! 

Once Janice vacated the other hammock, it looked so lonely.

So, I went to keep it company.




I think Janice regretting abandoning her hammock, so she came back and jumped in with Tina.  Poor Tina, always having to share...
Sharing can be fun!

But a hammock to yourself is heaven!
The sun was starting to set and a tropical storm started moving in.  So perfect!


























And now...the fabulous tropical sunsets!

Day 1


Day 2


































































































Day 3



Day 4
























Day 5

While the sun didn't set on our last day, it ended this way.


 After soaking in the resort for the last few precious minutes, Luis saw us off.
 And there you go lovelies, a photographic account of five days in paradise.

¡Buenas Noches, Senoritas!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment