Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Have Strayed...

Good Morning Kittens!

Over the course of the last few months, I have realized that while I am very proud of myself for staying strong with my little corner of the blogosphere, I have lost sight of what I originally wanted to do with it.  I got caught up in storytelling, which is not a bad thing.  But it became a bad thing when I lost focus.  You know, the whole vintage project aspect of The Vintage Project?

I have strayed.

I am ashamed.

Mea Culpa.

So, this morning I am doing some research for some actual on-topic posts!!!



You might remember, some time ago (GASP - in April!) I purchased what I considered reference material for this blog, Let's Bring Back.  While I have yet to actually sit and peruse it over a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning, I recently purchased another version - Let's Bring Back: The Lost Language Edition.  I'm looking forward to flipping through this to see if this will provide some insight for a post I'm hoping to get out soon.  Not to make any excuses, but that's been the crux of the problem...the on-topic posts can be very time consuming since I'm not one to just throw words down onto a page and hit 'publish'.  I'm a researcher.  And a reworker.  And yes, brevity is NOT my friend.  So the whole process becomes a lengthy one, and as it is, I'm usually pressed for time.

But I made a commitment to myself and to this blog that I was going to glam things up a bit.  And while I know I'm super fab to begin with, I need to hold myself to that commitment.  So, get ready Kittens, there will be more actual Vintage Project-related posts coming your way soon!

Here's hoping you've got some super glam plans for the weekend!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment