Sunday, June 9, 2013

So Busy Being Fabulous

 Good Morning Kittens!

It feels like it's been a long time since we last spoke.  I have so many things in the works, but have been terribly busy...being fabulous can be quite exhausting!  I'm hoping to get something posted later today, work on another post, perhaps have Brunch, and put a decent dent in last month's book (seriously WHO let me have a book club?).  It just figures that the second I get someone to join, I have this much trouble finishing a book that I love!  No matter, I will finish it and post about everything on my list and it will be fabulous!

I am notorious for being late, frazzled, and overwhelmed.  One of my best ladies, Stephanie, has coined the phrase 'living life in crisis mode' for me and as much as I hate to admit it, it truly is a perfect way to describe myself.  I think I was born without the California chill gene - I just always feel that I've got far too much to do and not nearly enough time to do it!  So when Stephanie saw this notepad for the refrigerator, she snatched it up for me!  I could have taken a photo with my to-do list, but a Lady should always retain an element of mystery.


 Until we meet again, Kittens!  Have a Fabulous Sunday!!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment