Friday, March 15, 2013

One Thousand Page Views!

WOOOO PARTY!!!

For Big-Girl, Professional Bloggers one thousand page views is all in a day's work.  Obviously I'm nowhere near that, which means, to me, this is super exciting!!  For those of you that have stuck with me while I've been trying to figure this whole thing out, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I've still got a LONG way to go, but I'm excited about where this whole project could go once I work some of the kinks out and find my footing.

So, let's raise a glass to the next thousand views!


Celebrating the end of Prohibition.  Brown Brothers' This Fabulous Century: 1930-1940. 


And after a few cocktails, we shall dance!  Since this is the first milestone for The Vintage Project, I think it would be fitting to pay homage to the 1920's and do the Charleston.  


Don't worry if you lose a shoe or two while dancing, Kittens!  I'm hoping you'll want to settle in and get comfortable anyhow, we're going to have quite the fun time!

All my love - XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment