Sunday, January 19, 2014

Brunch 01.12.2014 - First Brunch of the New Year, N'awlins Style

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen, Anaheim

Hello Kittens!  And Happy Sunday!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend and I hope it involved Brunch.  While Brunch was not part of my weekend, I did enjoy my first Brunch of 2014 last weekend with my very fabulous lady, Stephanie, and her little lady-in-training, Avabella.  Stephanie selected Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen as our location, so I headed to Downtown Disney and fought the nightmare of the parking lots for 25 minutes, knowing that there was not only a light, but a fabulous Brunch with fabulous ladies, at the end of the tunnel. 

photo credit

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen, while part of the hustle and bustle just outside the gates of Disneyland, is like stepping into another world.  And that world is the French Quarter.

While I have never actually visited New Orleans, I imagine it is much like this restaurant, filled with spirit, character, and fabulous, indulgent food and drink!  Open spaces, patios, wrought iron and the promise of a good time, Ralph Brennan's will make you feel welcome before you even walk through the door.

photo credit

And once you actually enter, that's when the fun really starts!  The restaurant is set up on two levels with a fabulous courtyard in the center.

photo credit
We enjoyed their fantastic N'awlins Brunch Fest, and I highly recommend you do as well!


Stephanie and I ordered mimosas and then I ordered the Bananas Foster French Toast with a side of scrambled eggs.  It was divine!

While it may not sound like much, Stephanie ordered the Pork Debris and Biscuits, which by all accounts (or just Stephanie's), was delicious!























We talked and laughed and ate and it made the parking fiasco worth it.  I would say the start to the 2014 Brunch season (which, if you were wondering, runs for 12 months) was a complete success!

If you find yourself close to Disneyland and have the patience to deal with a potentially difficult parking experience, I DEFINITELY suggest you pay Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen a visit.  This was my first time having Brunch here, but I have had dinner here twice and I can vouch for both menus!

I wish you a year of fabulous Brunching, Kittens!
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment