Monday, October 14, 2013

Brunch 09.26.2013 - Baby's First Brunch

Panini Cafe, Aliso Viejo

Hello Kittens!

October has already been incredibly busy and the next two weeks are packed to the gills as well.  Due to that fact, I've started booking Brunches for November!  I've had Brunch on the brain and realized that I did not share the Brunch that I had with Stephanie at the end of September.  For shame!

I was wondering if I could post about this at all since we took precious little Avabella out for her first Brunch with the Ladies (really, you can never start them out too young).  Stephanie has made the decision to keep images of her daughter off of all social media sites, and essentially any non-food photos of our Brunch were of either Avabella or one of us holding her.  Which makes them off-limit!

I then realized that I couldn't NOT share this spot with you and while I do have a few photos from the first time we ate at Panini Cafe, this one is going to be short and sweet, because when you have arguably the most adorable baby with you, taking photos for the blog are forgotten.























There are locations for Panini Cafe across Southern California, so no matter where you are, if you find yourself hungry, it's definitely worth your time to find the closest one to you and stopping by!  Stephanie and I have Brunched at the Aliso Viejo location twice and they definitely know their way around some eggs!!  And something to make you feel even better about Brunching here is that they serve only farm fresh organic eggs.  I've become obsessed about the chickens my eggs come from in the last few years, so this was a BIG plus for me!

The first time we visited was in 2010 and I STILL dream of how fantastic the smoked salmon scramble was...


























Also their mimosas and coffee are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.  That's not an exaggeration.


This time, Stephanie and I both went with eggs again - and let me tell you how difficult it was to NOT order my smoked salmon scramble this time around!  I ended up with the Tomato Basil Scramble which was delicious.

Stephanie created her own scramble and while I'm not sure what she put into it, she was quite happy with it.























The food was excellent, the mimosas were tasty, the company was fabulous, and the littlest lady was an absolute angel!  Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a Saturday.

I've updated my Church of Brunch page, in case you were having problems deciding on a location for your next outing with your ladies.

Happy Brunching Kittens!
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment