Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Returning Home

Hello Kittens!

Did you miss me?  I sure missed you.

The Vintage Project has been on a little bit of a (okay, A LOT of a) hiatus the past few months and while I definitely kept myself busy, there seemed to be something missing.  There was a little less sparkle, a little less glam, and a lot less focus on what I set out to do two years ago.  Le sigh...

photo credit
It didn't take too much soul searching for me to realize that my fabulous corner of the Blogosphere, this amazing creative outlet, and you kittens have become more important to me than I had originally realized (and I'd like to think that you've gotten a little something from it as well).  It's become home.  I used to be a rather prolific writer and have the volumes of poetry to prove it - for the record, much/some of it was really quite good!  There has always been something about writing that just made me feel whole, that made me feel proud - like I'd created something out of nothing.  In the past few months, the NOT writing has left me with a tangible loss that I'd rather not experience.  Dramatic?  Perhaps.  True?  Definitely.

So... effective immediately, I am back!  I have returned home!

photo credit
I will not abandon you again.  You have my word.

We have so many things to discover and talk about, wouldn't you agree?  So let's apply a fresh coat of lipstick, throw on a pair of heels and a big pair of sunglasses, and get started!

So many great things are in store.  Until next time, Kittens!
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment